Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Map of UGA Trash Cans and Recycle Bins Complete

Thanks to two great undergraduate students who did an independent study with me this spring (Shanell Davis and Malin Dartnell), I now have a map of the trash cans (both permanent and mobile) and recycle bins/cans (both for containers and containers+paper) on the University of Georgia campus. Special thanks to the UGA Office of Sustainability's Mark Milby. Also, a very special thanks to Alex Devine, GIS Technical Coordinator from UGA Architects for Facilities Planning for helping me overcome my Google Earth "bug" to get all my layers in one project. I will update this blog with a link to the project on my website, but for now, here is a screen shot. More spatial analysis data to follow too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: